SVEN Future of Marketing Series:
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 | 1:00pm – 5:30pm | San Jose
CMOs & C-suite Leaders: Unbox Your Thinking!
Create Consumer-centric Innovation Breakthroughs That Grow Your Business
Join Silicon Valley Executive Network for its private and invitation-only SVEN Future of Marketing Series that brings together leaders across the C-suite to address the most critical trends in the area of marketing and the relevant areas of intersection.
Our world is changing at warp speed. Massive waves, like the Time Compression, Digital Lifestyle and Unwired Ubertrends, are reshaping society. In an exhilarating ride through the ‘landscape of now,’ Michael Tchong will paint a riveting tableau of a world recast by these powerful phenomena. It’s challenging to keep pace with the changing data points in a digital world. Michael provides uncanny insights plus actionable thought starters to help spark the necessary dialog and creativity to push brands toward the future.
SVEN Members register via LOG IN tab at the top of page, all others contact Sue Bozzini (firstname.lastname@example.org) for eligibility.
Michael Tchong has been a leading trend forecaster for decades. His forté is making sense of what ‘ubertrends’ mean, how they intersect, and how they can be harnessed to improve a diverse range of businesses. He regularly speaks at leading industry and C-suite events around the world. Michael is the Founder and Publisher of Ziff-Davis’ MacWEEK. He is an Adjunct Professor of Innovation and Social Media at the University of San Francisco and UC Berkeley, and is writing his third book, Ubertrends — How Trends And Innovation Are Transforming Our Future, which will be published this fall. Michael’s previous books are: Trendscape 2004 and Social Engagement Marketing. He maintains a blog at ubercool.com.
CMOs and other C-suite leaders will learn:
• How emerging trends and innovation can help you gain a competitive edge to generate disruptive growth and contribute to the bottom-line.
• How to develop the right mindset and culture in your organization to create disruptive innovation.
After Michael’s talk, Steven Cook, Contributing Editor at CMO.com by Adobe, and CMO of startup nation 2 enterprise, will do a fireside chat with him to dive deeper and take audience questions.
As in previous Future of Marketing Series programs, Michael’s keynote will be followed by a panel of CMOs/C-suite leaders who have mastered how to incorporate Ubertrends into their business model to generate breakthrough results. The panel will discuss topics including:
1. What impact will artificial intelligence (AI), or machine learning, have on marketing?
2. Do you believe that the current user experience/interface presents an impediment to the future growth of digital marketing?
3. Why do CMOs devote such small portions of their budgets to marketing innovation?
4. What effect do you think the decline in brand loyalty will have on future ad spend?
5. How has the changing social dialog affected your influencer or line-item marketing?
6. How is Time Compression, the acceleration of life, impacting the effectiveness of marketing?
Join the experts above
and 50+ senior executives for this private and interactive summit!
For event details and participation eligibility,
contact Sue Bozzini (email@example.com)
DATE & TIME
Wednesday, April 19th, 2017
1:00pm – 5:30pm
San Jose, CA
Exact location to be given to registered attendees
2:00pm-3:15pm: Keynote/Fireside Chat/Q&A
3:30pm-4:30pm: CMO Panel
4:30pm-4:45pm: Wrap Up
4:45pm-5:30pm: Post Event Social
This event is restricted to:
Senior Marketing Executives